For many years now at Cytoplan we have presented the rationale that there is a nutrition gap in most people’s diets. The nutrition gap describes the difference between the levels of nutrients the average person, eating a reasonable Western diet, is obtaining from food, and the levels of nutrients identified by research as being needed for optimal health. Nutrient shortfalls can impact adversely on both immediate and long-term health.
The nutritional status of our bodies is dependent on a number of factors, including:
- Food choices
- Food growing, processing and preparation methods
- The nutrient content of the food we eat – this has decreased significantly over the last 80 years with the development of intensive farming
- The ability of our bodies to assimilate these nutrients
- Lifestyle factors, such as smoking, stress, alcohol intake and medications which increase the need for certain nutrients
- Our level of activity (energy expenditure)
Therefore, we recommend an all-round multivitamin and mineral formula is taken daily, as a foundation, to bridge the nutrition gap.
You can recieve 10% off any products from cytoplan ,click on the link above and you will be directed to their website
During the lockdown and once we commence back to work, i recommend that you take Vitamin C and lysine together and also a supplement of Olive leaf extarct
If you prefer to order by phone , give them this voucher code CYT87369-10 each time you place an order and each time you will get 10% off any orders
Tel: 01684 310099
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm